Multiplicity Magazine

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

YUM!

I went to Sephora the other day to try Philosophy's Red Velvet cake bubble bath. Come to find out it is also a shampoo & shower gel! It smells VERY SWEET so friends who don't like intense flavors/scents might not be fans. I happen to live for red velvet SPRINKLES cupcakes so when I saw red velvet, I got in the car!






Full disclosure, I also bought the Birthday party gift set! I HAD to! Yesterday was my half birthday. (6 months to plan your gift...tick tock)




It is a Posh Momma rule to indulge yourself once in awhile. I have to wake up before 6a.m to prepare for our day. Having some fun shower products to get me out of a nice warm bed on a cold February morning is a true delight! We Mommas deserve it!

4 comments:

  1. I love philosophy! I'm half way through a tropical beachy scent. I bought 2 when it was in season knowing one would be a treat in the winter.

    I am so glad you have gone 'public'. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i share your point of view : shower products are sooo important to start the day in a good mood ! i don't know about those products you use but they sounds great ! If only sephora USA ship in the worldwide ! I use ,in winter, a soap bar very rich from NUXE with honey scent and then i apply the huile prodigieuse from NUXE too : it's heaven for dry skin in cold winter days !
    PS / I TAG YOU ON MY BLOG !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm...I love red velvet cake and cupcakes, so I must check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a product problem, will need to build another bathroom just to support it. These are fab products. Now following, will be back for more bling.

    ReplyDelete