Multiplicity Magazine

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Perfecto


I simply love Valentino. The Love of My Life bought me a Valentino watch for one of our first Valentine's Day's together. This man's dresses are brilliant works of art, fashion masterpieces. I own this movie & will watch it again & again. To behold his creative process was a true joy & seeing how he lives is magical. I hope the new ownership of his brand does not do anything to cheapen the cache associated with this brand. His name should glitter into the future as it has in the past.


If you live in a cold weather climate the scenes of Italy are reason enough to watch this film.
My extensive travels through Italy rank as some of the most fantastic days of my life & I will watch almost any film with scenes of Italy in it. (How is that movie "When In Rome"? It got terrible reviews, but it is ROME. I can watch it with the sound down if I need to. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment