The Preppy Mafia tag that originated on Beth Dunn's blog, Social Climbers, has been bestowed upon me by My dear friend PinkMartins&Pearls. I am a proud "made-woman" in this Mafia of fabulosity
Here are my answers to the official questions:
1. Who is your style icon? My Mom is flawless. All of my style inspiration comes from her glamour. I also love images of Jane Birkin, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Moss
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? The Party of the Century
3. Favorite party theme? I'm really jealous of Whitney Port's recent girly tea party birthday. (Complete with peony-filled tea pots!)
4. Go to Halloween costume? Holly Golightly. Tiara. Cigarette holder. LBD. done.
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Chanel lipstick, pedicures, & iced-mochas
6. Living person you admire? Any & all M.O.M.s (Mothers of Multiples)
7. Greatest Fear? "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? I require everything to be beautiful & interesting. (I have a hard time tolerating the opposite.)
9. Which talent would you most like to have? I'd love to be able to paint sun catching, drunk with color, Matisse like paintings.
10. Greatest Achievement? I'm really proud of the song I wrote about my girls.
I'd like to tag these stylish ladies: