Multiplicity Magazine

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Piggy Paint!

My little fashionistas love to be like Mommy and get their Mani/Pedis. Due to their health issues, their little bodies cannot process toxins well. Thus, we have to be very careful abou the products we use. This little gem we found is called Piggy Paint! http://www.piggypaint.com/

We were thrilled to find it. The makers bill it as "safe as mud". I'm so excited to have a product I can feel safe about using with my daughters and they are just thrilled about all the fun colors. We are already on a first name basis with our UPS man! I'm sure these products will keep him even more busy. We have our eye on a green for St. Patty's Day and wouldn't a bunch look great tied up in a bow in The Twincesses Easter basket? I look forward to many more trips to Mommy's spa!

No comments:

Post a Comment