Multiplicity Magazine

Friday, March 2, 2012

Here's a TOAST!!!!!

The first casualty of my baby B. being diagnosed with celiac was my morning toast. I was a tea and toast girl from birth. (Extra strength coffee and toast once I became a twin momma.) I tried every gluten-free bread on the market and I can tell you without pause that Udi bread is the best. I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I keep it in the freezer and use my toaster's :"frozen" option in the morning. Viola! Perfection.

If you are just starting on a gluten-free path I guarantee you will feel a difference in your body and mind. I am gluten-free because of my daughters' allergies. Baby A was found to have celiac as well. My home is gluten-free because I am not willing to risk cross-contamination. I have more energy and less "brain-fog" since I got rid of gluten. Believe me, you need energy to be a full-time toddler wrangler.

I serve Udi products if friends pop over and I haven't had time to bake. Their double chocolate muffins are FABULOUS! Check out their web site for other gluten-free products. http://udisglutenfree.com/products/

If you have just decided (or have been forced by the fates) to go gluten-free DO NOT be overwhelmed. You've got this. You can do it. Take some baby steps. I'm here to help. Let's raise our bread and I'll propose a toast, "To being healthy!" *Cheers!*

No comments:

Post a Comment